Saturday, November 27, 2010

Withdrawals.







I really miss my uncut, super long hair. I know it's all healthy and shiny and whatever now, but that's not stopping me from doing everything in my power to find a quick hair growing potion or spell in order to bring it back to it's former glory. Its former glory of thinness and knots and mega length. Does anyone know one?

In other news, I'm really enjoying Julia Stone's solo album! It's pretty fantastic, and the album art is super cool, she did it herself! Check it out, even if you're not generally too much of a Julia fan, she really raises her level of greatness with this album. My favourite track is 'Catastrophe', but I can't find it anywhere on the Internet, my apologies. 'My Baby' is also quite cool, so have a listen. It's not one of my favourite from the album, but it's just so hard to find any of it online! I had to revert to MySpace music. Desperate times people..


x