Friday, August 20, 2010

The Nivest.


Stephen is my brother from another mother. He's so supportive of my music, and I would be totally lost without him around at uni to chill with.

The thing I admire most about Stephen is his musical talents. And oh how many musical talents there are. Of course, none of these instrument playing abilities would matter without an incredible sense of musicality. I think that's what I admire most. No matter how crazy ass seriously talented those other classical pianists at uni may be, his musicality and multi-instrument-abilities make him a better musician than all of them. Stephen can play piano virtuoso, jazz nordist AND Turkish accordionist, among a ridiculous range of other things.



But there's also just general Stephen admiration. I won't bore will a novel of details, so I'll just say that I think he's a really cool guy.

x