Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rachel Rafter.

This post is dedicated to a fictional character. I don't watch much TV, but I do love a bit of Packed to the Rafters. I can definitely relate to the character of Rachel.



Well, more so when she was helplessly single.. but even now she's found love, she continues to be the crazy graphic designer that she is. I admire her individuality, strength, style and overall beauty! Her real life persona (Jessica Marais) is equally inspiring. She is just as unique, with some added wise. Here are some words of wisdom I read in an article with her about how she stays healthy, "It took me three years to realise that you can't have dessert everyday!" I hope that sticks with me.. it would probably benefit me not to have dessert everyday :) Of course, she does have some wise things to say on other topics also.

x

P.S. Happy birthday to my lovelies Nikki and Jess!